Google Earth Pro Gold Edition + CRACK
رابط التحميل - Download link
البرنامج غير مجاني لكن الكراك مرفق
ACDSee v11+working keygen
ACD see v9+100% working serial
Swish Max (Full version+crack)
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Middle Eastern
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Middle Eastern Portable
Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5 software empowers designers and developers to build standards-based websites with confidence. Design visually or directly in code, develop pages with content management systems, and accurately test browser compatibility thanks to integration with Adobe BrowserLab, a new Adobe CS Live online service.* CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Design your site visually
Get a jump on creating standards-based web pages with updated CSS-based starter pages. Enable CSS Inspect in Live View and tweak your design visually to get just the right margin and padding.
Ensure cross-browser compatibility
Test your pages in Adobe BrowserLab on multiple browsers and operating systems. Compare browser views solo, side-by-side, or onion-skinned atop one another for pixel-precise matching.
Integrate FLV video
Import any FLV file directly into Dreamweaver and quickly integrate a player skin of your choosing. Simply set options such as display size, autostart, and looping, and then your video is ready for the web.
Features for web applications
Design complete websites in Adobe Fireworks® and then export standards-compliant CSS layouts, complete with external style sheets. Insert optimized graphics with roundtrip editing capabilities for faster, more accurate updates.
Do more with Adobe Creative Suite® Web Premium
Quickly and accurately test web content across web browsers and operating systems thanks to integration with Adobe BrowserLab, a new online service. BrowserLab previews dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools.
Do more with CS Live
Integrate expressive interactive content beyond HTML limits from Adobe Flash® Professional. Easily add video to any web page, complete with player controls and a full-screen option, while maintaining standards-compliant code.
Do more with Web Premium
Industry-leading web development environment
Build standards-based websites with the industry-leading web authoring tool. Work visually or directly in code, design productively with CSS inspection tools, and develop with content management systems.
Adobe Creative Suite integration enhanced
Save time and reduce the number of steps required to complete projects with intelligent integration across Adobe® Flash® Professional, Fireworks®, Photoshop® Extended, and Adobe CS Live online services.* CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Intelligent coding assistance
Integrate FLV content enhanced
Add FLV files to any web page with point-and-click ease and standards-compliant coding. Preview your movies with FLV playback capabilities in Live View.
Site-specific code hinting new
Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files and directories in Adobe Dreamweaver® CS5, enabling enhanced hinting support for third-party PHP libraries and CMS frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla!.
Extended Dreamweaver community enhanced
Learn and share with an extensive Dreamweaver community. Benefit from the online Adobe Design Center and Adobe Developer Connection, training and seminars, developer certification programs, and user forums.
Integrated CMS support new
Enjoy authoring and testing support for content management system frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Dynamically Related Files provides direct access to a page's related files, even for dynamic pages, and Live View Navigation offers accurate previews of dynamic applications.
Comprehensive CSS support enhanced
Design and develop websites with powerful CSS tools. Visually display the CSS box model without requiring separate utilities, and reduce the need to manually edit CSS code, even in external style sheets.
Support for leading technologies
Adobe BrowserLab integration new
Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools. BrowserLab is a new CS Live online service that quickly and accurately tests web content across web browsers and operating systems.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
* 512MB of RAM
* 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
* 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
* DVD-ROM drive
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Size: 280 MB
Picasa v3.6 Build 105.65
Picasa v3.6 Build 105.65 Portable
Picasa is a free software download from Google that helps you:
* Locate and organise all the photos on your computer.
* Edit and add effects to your photos with a few simple clicks.
* Share your photos with others through email, prints and on the web: it’s fast, easy and free.
Take your photos further with Picasa from Google
Picasa instantly locates and organises all the pictures on your computer.
Find the pictures you forgot you had.
Picasa organises your entire collection while you watch, scanning the images on your computer and automatically sorting them by date.
Move and re-name pictures from inside Picasa
Want to clean up messy folders and move pictures around on your computer's hard drive? Simply drag and drop pictures from one folder in Picasa to another. Picasa will make the change permanent after double-checking with you. Want to change a picture's filename from 671056398a.jpg to Lisa.jpg? In Picasa, it only takes seconds to re-name one picture or a group of pictures.
Make an album
Use the "Albums" collection to tag your photos into quick groupings inside Picasa. Viewing and sharing the pictures you grouped under an album is easy – they make great slideshows and movies or you can email them to friends.
Add a star rating
Give a gold star to any photo you love: it turns your favourites into visual standouts at a glance. Picasa even has a star search that reduces your entire photo collection to the best of the best in less than a second.
Keep one picture in multiple albums
Picasa creates a new “instance” of each photo you label without taking up more space on your computer, so you can put the same picture into multiple albums.
Have photos you want to keep to yourself? You can add passwords to any of your Picasa collections (this does not affect which pictures you and others can see on your computer’s hard drive).
Turn a grey sky into a picture-perfect day.
Basic Fixes are back – and better
Picasa's Basic Fixes are buttons that make it fast and easy to crop, remove red eye, fix the contrast and colour, and enhance your digital pictures.
Amazing effects turn so-so pictures into works of art
You can see how much Picasa's 12 new visual effects can improve your photos – and in seconds, not hours. Go sepia. Warmify. Make pictures pop with colour or try austere black-and-white. Try easy one-clicks or the more finely tuned sliders for better control where you want it. And of course, you can undo your changes at any step along the way.
Write captions that stay with the picture
Picasa makes captions the way journalists do – using the IPTC standard. That means your captions are saved within their pictures and stay with them, whether you export as a web page or make a CD presentation. Picasa captions are fully editable and searchable, and you choose whether to display them or not.
Zoom. Pan. Tilt. Get the angle you intended.
So you did not get the shot? With Picasa, that is not the end of the story. Go in closer and move the focus slightly to the left. Your camera was slightly crooked? So what? Your picture is perfect anyway.
Know how to use a camera in manual mode?
Photography aficionados can now fine-tune their photos with Picasa's EXIF display. This window shows you all the camera data that is stored in a picture's original file - such as camera model, date the photo was taken, even if a flash was used. The EXIF display also has a RGB histogram, a real-time graph that shows the intensity of colours in your picture and how they change when you make edits in Picasa.
The hardest part of sharing your pictures is choosing your favourites.
Send photos via email that are a joy to receive
Take the guesswork out of sending photos. Picasa automatically resizes and attaches pictures to email messages at sizes your friends will be able to open. Works with most email programs, including Google Mail.
Put pictures on your own site, for free
Picasa Web Albums is the fast and easy way to put your photos on the web. Just select the photos in Picasa that you want to share and click to publish. In seconds, those photos are on your own web page, ready to share with the people you know. Check out a few things you can
do with Picasa Web Albums
If you're looking to post multiple photos onto your blog, Picasa's "BlogThis!" button does the hard work for you by automatically transferring selected photos directly to Blogger.
Make beautiful slide shows
With Picasa, you can turn a group of photos into a presentation with one click, then share your slide show on a CD.
Move to any device or folder
You can take your photos with you no matter how you like to carry them. Picasa works with all the newest compact flash devices.
Prints & Products
Print beautiful pictures at home with more custom sizes or order prints, gifts and books from your favourite online companies.
Custom and standard sizes are now fit to print at home.
Picasa automatically fits your pictures perfectly onto the expensive paper used by your home printer. It is finally easy to print wallets, 4×6, 5×7, full pages, more sizes and even (hallelujah!) more than one picture on a page.
Export pictures to popular photo processing websites.
You can pick photos straight out of Picasa and upload them directly to your favourite photo finishers to order prints and other products.
Do not lose your digital memories. Safely back up your photos with Picasa 2.
Burn to CD or DVD for archive purposes.
Picasa makes it easy to protect your pictures by archiving them on a CD or DVD. Picasa even displays the pictures that have not yet been backed up to make absolutely sure you do not make mistakes with images that matter.
Give gift CDs with slide shows.
Effortlessly create slide show CDs for friends and family.
Create a network backup of your pictures.
Save to a folder on your computer, plus any device that is an external drive or disk. Moving edited pictures out of Picasa has always been as easy as clicking the Export button. Now you can also control the quality and sizes of your exported pictures. Picasa even will save photos back to any drive, including the newest flash memory cards and sticks.
Enjoy your pictures in fun, creative ways – it is what photography is all about!
Turn your photos into a movie.
It is so easy to play filmmaker with your pictures. Select your best shots, then adjust the delay time, dimensions, and video compression settings. That is it – Picasa will render a movie, complete with title graphics, that you can play and share.
Make a personalised desktop picture or screensaver.
Your best pictures are now on display. Pick a favourite photo as your desktop picture or add several into your screensaver rotation. What better way to enjoy your photographic genius at your desk?
Create a poster
Picasa can tile any picture you select, allowing you to print each part and reassemble them at poster size – up to 1,000% larger than the original.
Make picture collages.
Select a group of pictures, choose one of the beautiful templates, and Picasa will create a collage that expands your creative horizons. Picture pile it. Make a multi-exposure image. Create a contact sheet. Done? Simply save your collage to a folder, as a new desktop background or as a screensaver.
* PC with 300MHz Pentium® processor and MMX® technology.
* 64 MB RAM (128MB Recommended)
* 50 MB available hard disk space (100MB recommended)
* 800 × 600 pixels, 16 bit colour monitor.
* Windows XP/Vista/7
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.01 or better (6.0 recommended). If at any time you get an “unable to authenticate” error, you should upgrade to IE 6.0.
* Microsoft® DirectX 7.0 or higher (8.1 ships with XP, 9.0b recommended).
* Optional: 56K Internet connection speed or better (for access to any online services).
Related information about Picasa:
File types supported include:
Images: jpg, bmp, gif, png, psd, tif
Movies: avi, mpg, wmv, asf, mov (QuickTime)
RAW data files, including cameras from Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Minolta and Pentax.
Currently available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, English (US and UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Version 3.6, Build 105.65 - May 5, 2010
* Drag and drop in Collage Maker for Mosaic, Frame Mosaic, and Grid.
Size: 14.5 MB
Nature Illusion Studio v3.40
Nature Illusion Studio v3.40 Portable
ransform your real-world photo into an animated nature scene by adding a wide array of water, weather and sound effects to your own photos and images!
Nature Illusion Studio lets you transform your digital photos into live and save it as screensavers, executables, AVI, or animated GIF. You can add water effects such as waterfall, lake, sea; animated objects such as birds, fishes; and weather effects such as snow or rain to your photos in less than 5 minutes.
Make photo live
A photo restricts your excitement from holidays spent at the seaside or near a waterfall to flat, two-dimensional images. Nature Illusion Studio lets you go beyond these physical restrictions and make a self-made animated scene, which can bring the original spirit and excitement of the holiday back to life.
Realistic natural effects
All visual effects have been recreated with accurate physics, so ripples on the water or subtle movements of the air look and behave just like they might in the physical life.
Share to others
The best thing is that you can share your excitement with others. You can create a screensaver and present it as a gift to your beloved or friend, publish it on your website and let your guests or customers download it for free.
The end result is a superbly lifelike and atmospheric presentation that can be saved as a screensaver, a standalone executable, an AVI or animated GIF file and distributed to other people, who can admire your creation.
• Apply up to 6 water effects to a single image.
• Add Animated Objects to image. Supports animated GIF.
• Add weather effects snow and rain.
• Add sound effects such as birds, cricket, water sounds up to 8 channels.
• A library of water presets for various effects, including Waterfall, Lake, River, Fire, Fog, etc.
• Auto View mode provides you with instant feedback on your changes in real time.
• Save your creation as a screensaver, executable file, GIF or AVI file.
• Created nature scenes can be used in Water Illusion Screensaver, or Ace Pro Screensaver Creator
• Works with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, NT, 98, 95
Notes: Now the settings, images, sounds, and project files are stored in My Documents/Nufsoft folder instead of Program Files/Nufsoft/Common
What's New in version 3.40:
- Seamless animation option added in gif creation.
Size: 6.23 MB
Home Plan Pro v22.214.171.124
Home Plan Pro v126.96.36.199 Portable
Home Plan Pro is designed to easily draw good-quality, straightforward designs
Home Plan Pro is created to quickly and easily draw good-quality,
Many CAD programs are designed for architects and engineers. These
can be expensive, as well as hard to learn, and difficult to use.
Here are some key features of "Home Plan Pro":
· Integrated on-line help
· Multiple drawing layers
· Built-in fax driver faxes your plans anywhere in the world
· Metric or USA Measurements
· Dozens of Fill Patterns
· Draw with Mouse and Keyboard
· Hundreds of Resizeable, Rotatable Figures
· Print on any paper your Windows printer driver supports
· Choose drawing colors, line styles, fill patterns, etc.
· Draw objects from a few inches to thousands of feet in size
· Resolutions down to 1/16 of an Inch when zoomed in
· Save Drawing in bitmap or vector format
· Optional, Adjustable Snap Grid
· keep an Activity Log to track your time on each plan
· Fill any Wall with framing, patterns or solid colors
· Calculate Square Feet or Meters
· Clip and Save Sections for Use in Other Drawings
· Delete Drawing Objects or User-defined Sections
· Dozens of Fill Patterns
· Draw with Mouse and Keyboard
· Hundreds of Resizeable, Rotatable Figures
· Measure Cursor Movement with On-screen "Odometers"
· Multiple Line Styles
· Multiple Text Sizes
· Repeat or Clone the Last Action
· Resize All or Part of Drawings
· Undo/Redo the Last Action
· View & Delete Individual Elements from Drawing
· Zoom In or Out
Size: 4.41 MB
Picture Collage Maker Pro v2.2.8
Picture Collage Maker Pro v2.2.8 Portable
Picture Collage Maker is a pictues and photos collage software that you can use to create cool photo collage with your digital pictures and photos. Creating stunning picture collage has never been easier! Just select your photos and drop them in this tool, add a custom mask, choose from over 10 templates, save as jpg file set wallpaper and make wallpaper slideshow.
You can choose from a variety of template layouts or create your own design from scratch, apply image frames, masks, drop shadows and other effects. The images can be cropped and resized to fit, and freely arranged within the collage. The program supports drag and drop image placements, resizing and multiple layers of images and clipart decorations. The result can be saved as new JPG image and/or set as desktop wallpaper.
You can also create your calendar, greeting card, invitation card, poster and more you can think of! Whether you see collaging as a relaxing pastime or a way of life, Picture Collage Maker can improve your efficiency, save you money and help you transform your priceless pictures into precious memories.
• Easy to Use - Extremely easy to use. No Experience Or Computer Skills Necessary!
• Create Collage - Allows you to create a mixed–image collage page by compiling various pictures of any size; then you can overlay, arrange, adjust and configure the images to match your taste.
• Photo Collage Wizard - Offers a way to create a photo collage automatically, with selected photos and a single click of a button.
• Real-Time Editing - Allows you to see your collage changes immediately, without saving and reopening the file.
• File Formats - Capable of processing most major graphic formats (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, WMF, TGA, PNG etc)
• Default Templates - A large number of predefined layout designs or templates contained within Picture Collage Maker. You can use either preset templates or create your own page layouts.
• Frames and Boarders - Included. A large number of borders and frames are available in the collage program.
• Backgrounds - Included. A large number of backgrounds are available in the collage program.
• Clip Art - Included. A large number of cliparts are available in the collage program.
• Photo Masks - Included. A large number of masks are available in the collage program.
• Download Additional Clipart, Backgrounds, Masks and Frames - Offers additional collage resources online.
• Layers - One image can overlap others on a collage page; you choose the order in which to layer the images by moving a selected layer to the back or to the front. You can delete layers you don’t like and replace them with new images.
• On Screen Text Entry - Opens a text box on your photo collage project. You can resize and move the text to a precise location on your collage page.
• Editable Text - Allows you to make changes to collage text, such as font style, size and color.
• Move,Rotate, Resize, Flip Images - Move,Rotates, resizes and flips images inside a frame.
• Photo Cropping - Allows you to trim away areas of your collage photo.
• Move Frames - On a collage project template page, you can rearrange the pre–set frame display.
• Delete Frames - Erase a frame from your collage resource files.
• Stretch Frame to Fit Page - Decrease or increase frame size so it fits the collage project.
• Page Orientation - Landscape. Sets the collage project page horizontally at 11 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall. (Other collage page sizes are available.)
• Page Orientation - Portrait. Sets the collage project page vertically at 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall. (Other collage page sizes are available.)
• Filters and Photo Effects - Advanced photo editing tools allow you to stylize the look of collage images through the use various filters, such as a grayscale filter, sharpen filter, and a blur filter.
• Light & Color Managemanet - Allows you to edit image light and color. Picture Collage Maker give you nearly as much control as offered in basic photo editing software packages.
• Multiple Undos - Allows you to undo several recent collage changes as a group.
• Send Photo via Email - Send your collage projects to others through email.
• Print - Print your collage project.
• Save Collage as Single Picture - Save your collage project as a single picture.
• Set as Wallpaper - Set your finished collage page as desktop wallpaper or Wallpaper Slideshow.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA or Windows7
Size: 52.6 MB
PhotoFiltre Studio X v10.3.1
PhotoFiltre Studio X v10.3.1 Portable
PhotoFiltre Studio is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced
adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and
has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few
clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio a robust look. PhotoFiltre Studio also has layer manager (with Alpha
channel), advanced brushes, nozzles (or tubes), red eye corrector, batch module and lot of other
Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics.
You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma
correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
PhotoFiltre Studio uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes
(rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the
lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a
series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
PhotoFiltre Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also
some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes, ...).
The Rainbow option lets you draw a gradient along the line. More effects than 3D, Pastels and
Charcoal are available too.
Each picture has an independant Layers Frame. Three thumbnail sizes are available:
- Standard size (see the screenshot above)
- Large size
- Invisible (Null size)
PhotoFiltre Studio can handle several layers type:
- Bitmap Type: (eg. : Cut/Paste Operations)
- Text Type : Dynamic, it can be modified at any time
- Settings Type : provides Real-Time gamma, contrast or Hue adjustements
- Color Type : provides Real-Time transparents effects
Some Drop Shadow Options are available in Bitmap & text mode.
Automatic Stoke and Fill option
This option lets you fill with colors or draw strokes of a vectorial shape automatically. Very useful
for creating organization charts for example, by using Line Tool with Single or Double-Sided arrows.
The Erase Tool
Very effective for make some hand-drawing area, this tool can be used like the brush but instead of
drawing, PhotoFiltre Studio erases the selected area and make visible the transpareny grid
(Transparent or RGBA mode) or the lower layer (multi-layer mode)
Automatic Transparent Gradient tool
I have added some Transparent Gradient features in order to simplify Image editing. These functions
operates on the Alpha channel directly.
Red Eye correction feature
This feature can be enabled with the Retouch Tool by selecting the part of the picture to soften.
Red Eye removal is very easy to use.
This module uses the layers to generate an animated GIF file. Each frame is calculated by merging
the visible layers one-by-one. General options are available (Delay, loop...)
The PhotoMasque module
With PhotoMasque you can create advanced effects of contour and transparency on your images
by using preset masks. These masks are grayscale images, where white is the transparancy color,
while opacity increases as the shades of gray become darker. Black means complete opacity. PhotoMasque comes with several basic masks to inspire you to create your own masks.
The transparent mode, applied to a layer let you get Original Borders because the filter modify the
Alpha channel, not the image layer. The same technique may be used for a picture into RGBA mode.
PhotoFiltre Studio allows you to create 32x32, 48x48 and 64x64 icons. All colors format are
available but several modes are not supported by some Windows version.
Add, substract selection
You can add or substract some parts of your selection by using CTRL or ALT keys.
But you work into Bitmap mode (same as the Magic wand), not in Vectorial mode.
The exploration module provides a toolbar that allows quick access to the predefined folders
(selections, masks, patterns...)
Version X 10.3.1 (may 2010)
- Bug fixing on the Fill tool
- Bug fixing on the Line tool
- Bugs fixing
Size: 11.9 MB
1- Use This Information To Register
JAlbum v8.8 Portable
Show your photos like a pro
Jalbum lets you create and share stunning customized photo albums. Publish to yourname.jalbum.net or your own site.
Easy to use User Interface
Explorer-like user interface. The order of the buttons left side reflect the workflow. You can easily manage your images, rotate, comment and arrange as you want.
Runs on many systems
The Jalbum application is developed in Java, therefore it runs on every operating system which is capable of running Java, including Windows (all versions), Mac OSX, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, OS2.
The Jalbum application most likely speaks your language — it comes with 32!
Skins — endless customization
Skins define the gallery appearence and functionality. Jalbum has 7 skins built-in with tons of more skins available for download.
Add images with drag & drop
Adding your images to the Jalbum application is simple: just drag and drop!
Use the Comments button to add comments (which may even contain HTML formatting).
IPTC and EXIF support
Most Jalbum skins support IPTC and EXIF data to display in your Jalbum. Look for special features, like integration with Google Maps.
Apply filters to your images, like Tint filter, Border, Grayscale, Watermark, Fixed shape, Logotype, Text, Blur, Sharpen, Zoom
The Jalbum application supports various types of files*, not just JPG images, and many skins also support movies and audio. * (avi mpg mpeg mpe mp4 mov wmv asf asx wvx 3gp divx xvid qt mp3 wma ram rm swf flv tiff psd zip arj sit rar xml pdf doc xls ppt mdb djvu djv odt ods odp odg odb)
When you are happy with the choice of skin, comments and other settings, simply hit the Make Jalbum button. The Jalbum application builds your Jalbum and prepares it for the web. Check the result with the Preview button.
Publish to the web
Publishing your album to the web is easy; use your free Jalbum account or any other hosting provider.
Your personal page: yourname.jalbum.net
With Jalbum's account you get a unique url: yourname.jalbum.net. Sign in to the Jalbum application to upload your Jalbums to your new web album page.
Upload the Jalbum
At the click of a button, the Jalbum application will upload your Jalbums!
Share your Jalbum
After publishing your spectacular Jalbum, we've made it easy for you to share your Jalbum. Use the Share function to Send a link, share on your favorite social network site or embed it in a blog.
Manage your Jalbums
You can manage your Jalbums — add new, delete, password protect — straight from the Jalbum application.
Your uploaded Jalbum
Voilá... Your Jalbum is up and running.
Create your own skin
If you still haven't found what you were looking for, develop your own skin! Jalbum skins use a simple method to describe gallery templates, and you can also use BeanShell scripting or Java to create more sophisticated features.
News and Updates
* Windows users now get the native Windows file chooser when adding images to Jalbum
* Ability to sign in using either email or username (even for first time sign in)
* More forgiving when reading corrupted images (will load using old API if new API fails)
* Image bounds selector modified so it is more obvious that one can set any image bounds, not just the presets
* New splash screen and sign in window (with the close button to the right this time)
* Updated bundled skins Turtle, Chameleon, Galleria and Simplicity. Thanks all skin developers!
* Media RSS file wasn't linking properly to movie files
Size: 37.5 MB
1- Java RunTime Version 6 Update 20 Included
XnView v1.97.4 Portable
XnView is a utility for viewing and converting
It has the features :
Import about 400 graphic file formats
Export about 50 graphic file formats
Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support
EXIF auto rotation support
Resize, rotate, crop support
Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support
Adjust brightness, contrast...
Auto levels, contrast
Modify number of colors
Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, ...)
Apply effects (lens, wave, ...)
Slide show with effects
Batch convert, batch rename
Create WEB page easily
Create contact Sheet
Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
TWAIN & WIA support (Windows only)
Print support (Windows only)
Drag & Drop support (Windows only)
Compare image side by side
44 languages support (Windows only)
And many many other things...
No Adware, No Spyware
XnView v1.97.4 (LIBFORMAT v5.60) 30/04/2010:
* Rating & color label not correctly saved
* APNG - http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19477
Size: 13 MB
StudioLine Web v188.8.131.52
StudioLine Web v184.108.40.206 Portable
StudioLine Web integrates all functions for designing, publishing and maintaining professional web sites into a single user interface – layout editor, page editor, image archive, image editing, graphics and text effects, picture galleries, file transfer and site management. An absolute novelty – you easily edit your images, apply special effects and arrange them as collages directly on your page and immediately view the outcome. With StudioLine Web you realize your web designs in a snap: Images and text are positioned freely and remain editable. In three steps, your page is published to the Internet.
For a successful start, we're offering a tutorial that walks you through the steps of creating this sample web site. You'll learn the basics and pick up many hints and tips for your own web site projects. Quality is not a luxury. Get started now, you'll master StudioLine in record time. Find pictures in the image archive using your descriptions and any combination of system, camera and user tags. Automatically generated web galleries and slide shows.
Some key features:
- Page Editor - The heart of StudioLine Web
- Layout Editor - The powerful tool to give web sites a constant look and feel
- Image Galleries - Build the sophisticated galleries you dreamed of
- Special Graphic Effects
- Site Management - everthing to control even large web sites
- Publishing Management - FTP uploading the intelligent way.
- Support for RAW Files
Hardware and Operating System
·Windows® 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
·Pentium III or 4 or compatible processor, with a minimum of 800 MHz, higher
·RAM: 1 GB, more recommended
·150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
·24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 786 pixels
To view web sites created with StudioLine Web visitors should use one of the following browsers:
·Internet Explorer, Version 4.0 and higher
·Netscape Navigator, Version 4.0 and higher
·Opera, Version 5.0 and higher
·Firefox, Version 1.0 and higher
·Other W3C DOM Level 2 compatible browsers
Size: 145 MB
BricsCad Pro v10.3.13
BricsCad Pro v10.3.13 Portable
Bricscad is the powerful DWG-alternative CAD platform that enables DWG-based applications and offers a complete and recognizable feature set to professional users. Here are 10 reasons why to choose Bricscad:
You can modernize your CAD for 1/5 the price of AutoCAD.
Bricscad offers full-function 2D/3D DWG-based CAD and a compelling technology roadmap.
Bricscad comes with friendly upgrade policies.
The people behind Bricscad are CAD veterans committed to world-class support.
Most users are transitioning from AutoCAD to Bricscad in one week or less.
Bricscad has over 100,000 users around the world and earned a 98% satisfaction rating.
Users and administrators in organizations with both Bricscad and AutoCAD prefer Bricscad.
Bricscad offers an AutoCAD-compatible programming platform that supports existing applications.
Increasingly, top developers are offering their existing AutoCAD applications and add-ons on Bricscad.
You can try it right now for free!
Thanks to the extended list of compatible API's available (LISP, SDS, COM, BRX), Bricscad V10 is now chosen by more than hundred of application developers so far to port their AutoCAD® based application to. Each application extends Bricscad V10 feature set to a new level.
Applications in main domains, such as AEC, GIS, Mechanical and Civil Engineering lift the Bricscad platform to the highest professional level. With a constant growing number of available engineering applications the Bricscad platform offers real solutions for the job to be done.
By enabling DWG based solutions in every engineering domain Bricsys now finally can offer freedom in the decision process. As from Bricscad V10 on, the DWG world does have a real choice. Bricscad V10 combines professional engineering solutions with a fair and transparent pricing model, and a user friendly upgrade policy.
Bricscad is worldwide leader in DWG alternative CAD. Bricscad V10 - today available in 13 languages - offers an international platform for applications. Bricsys - the company behind Bricscad - assists developers actively with the porting of regional and international applications. Together with the application developers, Bricsys is building an international DWG based engineering community.
High quality support
In addition to its technological strength, Bricsys delivers high quality support to each user, each developer, every day and everywhere. Bricsys’ customers are leaders in their field and require a zero tolerance support. Bricsys eliminates barriers between its technical teams and the users of its products. Bricsys customers - anywhere on the globe - can communicate their support requests directly with the Bricsys support team.
And finally, yes we know that our pricing is one of the main reasons why most people ultimately prefer our technology. Comparable quality for far less money. Download V10 and try it out for free for the next 30 days. We are confident…
Version 10.3.13 - 29/04/2010
* SR23126 - DVIEW:
o Grips, snap markers nor selection rectangle were displayed if the DVIEW clip planes had negative values.
o When entering the Z-clip value as a number, it was incorrectly stored.
* SR23530 - LAYER COMBO: when trying to dismiss the layer dropdown list from the Entity Properties toolbar, by clicking in the drawing view, a selection operation was started. Clicking anywhere in a non-client area of the main window did not dismiss the dropdown list. Both issues have been fixed.
* SR23746, SR23984, SR23992 - POLYLINE: when the polyline command was ended by pressing the Escape key, separate polylines were created for each segment instead of creating a single polyline. This problem was introduced in V10.3.12 by an incomplete fix for SR23746.
* SR23759, 23917, 23918 - DISPLAY: "Screen update interrupted ..." error message appeared if, during switching between layout tabs, an entity was highlighted by SELECTIONPREVIEW.
* SR23812, 23923, 23941 - PRINT: OLE object rotation was incorrect when printing orientation was landscape or upside-down. Regression since 10.3.11.
* SR23830 - DISPLAY:
o Ucs icon was not displayed in user provided drawing.
o Frame of shaded viewport was not displayed, a zoom operation was required to make it visible.
* SR23847 - DISPLAY: text consisting of spaces only could become displayed as dashes.
* SR23919 - VIEWPORTS: a crash occurred when joining viewports with different shademodes.
* SR23933 - OPEN: a user-provided drawing failed to open. An error message appeared: "Object of type OdShxFont cant be cast to OdTrueTypeFont" followed by a crash.
* SR23938 - crash_report.txt file did not contain information. Regression since 10.3.11
* ATTEXT: when used in unattended mode, a prompt popped up to ask if it was OK to overwrite existing output files.
* SR22270 - COM: AcadRasterImage.ClipBoundary coordinates were not transformed between WCS and image coordinates.
* SR23720 - COM: IAcadPreferencesFiles::pput_SupportPath() trimmed away the semicolon at the end of the path string.
* SR23951 - LISP: (append ....) did concatenate strings, it should only process lists.
* LISP: when (command PAUSE) was replied to with ESCAPE, some commands did not correctly return RTCAN, so the Lisp engine reported another error than *cancelled*. Now, any error input for (command PAUSE) will yield a "*cancelled*" error, as expected.
* LISP: following code sequence would fail when entered on the commandline: (initget "Ja Nein _ Yes No") (getkword "*** Enter ")
* SR19464, 23281 - JIGS: drag behavior has been changed. The first drag loop runs with the current cross-hair position (without waiting for an actual input event), so the entity is updated accordingly.
* SR23860 - BRX: AcDbPlotSettingsValidator::setPlotCfgName was not working in all cases.
Size: 65.8 MB
FastStone Image Viewer v4.2
FastStone Image Viewer v4.2 Portable
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).
Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
Support of many popular image formats:
Open Images of type:
Save Images to type:
Digital Camera Support:
Open RAW Images:
True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with completely natural looking end result
Image modification tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, brightness/contrast, etc.
Eleven (yes, 11) resampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
Image special effects: watermark, annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, lens, morph, waves
Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
Histogram display with color counter feature
Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
Image EXIF metadata support (plus comment editing for JPEGs)
Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images
Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV...)
Create efficient image attachment(s) for emailing to family and friends
Print images with full page-layout control
Create fully configurable Contact Sheets - just like the pros (and save $$$ on ink)
Create memorable artistic image montages from your family photos for personalized desktop wallpapers (Wallpaper Anywhere)
Acquire images from a scanner
Versatile screen capture capability
Powerful Save As interface to compare image quality and control generated file size
Run favorite programs with one keystroke from within Image Viewer
Create a no-install fully portable version of the program which can be run from a removable storage device
Configurable mouse wheel support
Supports multiple program skins
Supports dual-monitor configurations
And much more...
Version 4.2 (April 29, 2010)
· Now it is possible to batch convert images into PDF files
· Enhanced the magnifier
· Optimized the loading speed of Windowed View
· Fixed some bugs introduced in version 4.1
· Other minor improvements
Size: 5.90 MB
FastStone Photo Resizer v3.0
FastStone Photo Resizer v3.0 Portable
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter/resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.
» Convert and Rename images in batch mode
» Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
» Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
» Rename images with sequential number
» Support folder/non-folder structure
» Load and save settings
» And much more...
Version 3.0 (April 28, 2010)
* Now it is possible to convert images to PDF files
* Other minor improvements
Size: 2.08 MB
VSO Image Resizer v220.127.116.11
VSO Image Resizer v18.104.22.168 Portable
With this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600x1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. VSO Image Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support.
VSO Image resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures !
* new v3 : new filters, top quality and new algorithms
* new v3 : Smart digital frame transfer assistant, to optimize the digital photo frame experience
* new v3 : New resize method
* new v2 : new engine, 2x faster, support multi-core CPU
* new v2 : works on file, folder and subfolders
* Configurable compression/resolution ratio
* Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc
* Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF , .MRW Minolta etc
* Customizable templates for renaming files : Iphone wallpaper, PAL , NTSC, Ipod etc..
* Webmaster tool : Add your logo or watermark file
* Reduce photos size, perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
* Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
* Import directly from your memory cards
* Save history of destination folder
* Variable options and settings for advanced users
* Multilingual support
* Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7
Size: 9.47 MB
Paint.NET v3.5.5 Portable
Paint.NET is free image editing and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing. The programming language used to create Paint.NET is C#, with a small amount of C++ for installation and shell-integration related functionality.
Paint.NET can be used to enhance and clean up your photographs. Using the Clone Stamp tool, the power lines that criss-crossed in front of the Space Needle were carefully removed. Other operations were performed that had the effect of smoothing out the image without blurring it, adding some "bloom" (glow), and increasing the contrast.
Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Active Online Community
Paint.NET has an online forum with a friendly, passionate, and ever-expanding community. Be sure to check out the constantly growing list of tutorials and plugins!
Updates usually come about every 4 to 8 weeks, and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Upgrading to the latest version is very simple, requiring only two clicks of the mouse.
* Windows 7 (recommended),
or Windows XP SP2,
or Windows Vista
* .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (free download from Microsoft)
* 800MHz processor (CPU)
* 512MB of RAM
* 1024 x 768 screen resolution
* 200+ MB hard drive space
* Optional: 64-bit mode requires a 64-bit CPU and a 64-bit edition of Windows
Size: 15.6 MB
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v2.7 Build 666138
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v2.7 Build 666138 Portable
Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 2 software is essential for today's digital photography workflow. Now you can quickly import, process, manage, and showcase your images — from one shot to an entire shoot. With Lightroom 2, you spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens.
Enjoy more flexible, accurate enhancements by targeting a specific area of a photo for dodging, burning, and other local adjustments.
Add a second monitor and enjoy more room to work. Support for multiple monitors enables you to configure your workspace to manage image workflow and presentation more efficiently.
Take advantage of the wide range of plug-ins to help you quickly and easily transfer images to your favorite sharing sites and photo labs.
Freely manage and organize your images across multiple drives, and continue to work with the high-resolution previews — even when your originals are offline.
Utilize the advanced memory handling capabilities on the latest Mac OS and Windows® systems.
Quickly arrange a photo for printing multiple sizes on one or many pages with flexible and customizable templates to make the most of paper and ink every time you print.
Sort and filter large volumes of photos using powerful metadata filters to quickly find just the photo you want.
Quickly import large volumes of photos from cameras or camera cards and automatically rename files, organize them into folders, and make nondestructive adjustments.
Improve the appearance of your photos with enhanced algorithms that can automatically sharpen photos when you export files or output print and web creations.
Adjust and enhance color, exposure, and tonal curves nondestructively on more than 190 camera raw file formats, as well as JPEG, TIFF, and PSD files.
Enjoy tight integration with Adobe Photoshop software for streamlined use of Smart Objects, panorama stitching, high dynamic range (HDR) functionality, multiple layer workflow, and more. See your edits automatically updated in Lightroom.
Minimum system requirements for Lightroom 2
* Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
* Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (certified for 32-bit and 64-bit editions) or Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2
* 1GB of RAM
* 1GB of available hard-disk space
* 1,024x768 display
* CD-ROM drive
* PowerPC® G4 or G5 or Intel based processor
* Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5 or 10.6
* 1GB of RAM
* 1GB of available hard-disk space
* 1,024x768 display
* CD-ROM drive
* Chinese Traditional
* Chinese Simplified
Size: 57.5 MB
BluffTitler DX9 v8.0.6
BluffTitler DX9 v8.0.6 Portable
Create dazzling 3D titles for your videos with BluffTitler DX9
Want to impress your friends and clients with cool 3D titles? But don't want to spend a fortune on professional 3D animation and video titling software? BluffTitler is the easiest way to add spectacular 3D effects to your photos and videos!
Effects that can be created with BluffTitler include:
-golden beveled titles
-blood dripping titles
-JPG textured titles
-MPG textured titles
-reflection mapped titles
-cartoon shaded titles
-golden glowing titles
-spooky lightened titles
-titles with silver spikes
-powerfield emitting titles
-titles with flying hearts
-background videos morphing into donuts
-morphing JPG pictures
-exploding video backgrounds
Size: 7.70 MB
TwistedBrush Pro Studio v16.24
TwistedBrush Pro Studio v16.24 Portable
Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio - digital paint software with complete natural art tools - oils, acrylics, pastel, charcoal etc. Software for artists without the complexity of other art programs. TwistedBrush Pro Studio - creating art the way it should be, simple and fun!
Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 3,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio Feature Highlights:
Workspace. The workspace in TwistedBrush is designed to reduce the number of floating windows that overlay your painting surface freeing you from the chore of constantly shuffling windows around. Over 50 brushes are right at your fingertips, along with numerous color palette options and tools that get assigned to your right button click to further streamline your artist workflow.
Sketckbook. TwistedBrush works much like a real sketchbook. When you start TwistedBrush it is like opening your sketchbook, it is immediately ready to draw or paint on your page. When you're done with a page you turn to the the next page. You never need to manually save your work. But of course you can export your pictures to any number of the standard image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, GIF, etc.
Page Explorer. Like a unlimited supply of sketchbooks, TwistedBrush keeps your pages stored in books. Up to 500 pages per book and an unlimited number of books means you'll never run out of paper! The Page Explorer makes it easy to view and reorganize your pages in your sketchbooks. Even assign a name to your sketch book if you like.
Select Brushes. In any digital painting program the core of the system is in the brushes. Therefore easy access to the brushes is key. In TwistedBrush there are over 2000 brushes included with more added all the time. With the brush shortcut system your favorite brushes are always ready for you.
ArtSets. ArtSets organize the brushes in TwistedBrush into groups of 60 brushes. There are a variety of types of ArtSets, from standard art tools, specialize collections, patterns brushes, cloners, photo retouching brushes, image brushes, etc.
Editing ArtSets. It is easy to create your own brushes and then store them into your own ArtSets. All the tools used by the creators of TwistedBrush to create brushes and ArtSets are included. You can even create your own collections of brushes easily by entering the ArtSet build mode and selecting brushes from other ArtSets. Then if you like, make these your shortcuts with a press of a button.
Select Colors. Color selections are plentitful with the included color palettes. Additionally you can tweak selected colors, create your own palettes, select colors from your picture, from a reference image, the scratch layer or even the trace source image. Dynamic palettes also aid in color selections, allowing you to pick from the history of colors used or hue ranges from your currently selected color.
Tools. All the tools you expect are available from the tool bar. When you have a tool selected it is activated with the right mouse (stylus) click. This means your drawing brush is always available and you never need to reselect your brush to start painting again. The tools you expect are here, eye dropper, cropping, moving, line, box, ellipse, flood fill, gradiant, masking tools, text, drawing guides, brush rotate, brush cleaner etc.
Layers. TwistedBrush includes an advanced system called Layers. With layers you can split your work into transparent layers that sit on top on each others and allow for incredible editing and adjustment options even at the end stages of your painting. A wide range of layer blending modes exist including many not available in any other painting program.
Paper Textures. Use paper textures while you draw to give the feel and look of textured paper and canvas. Over 70 different surface textures are included.
Masks. Masks are the artists masks you may be familiar with if you've done traditional artwork. TwistedBrush has an extensive set of masking capabilities that you'll use to protect and manipulate areas of your work. Included is a magic wand with a number of different modes for creating your masks. Or use a common shape or one of the many masking brushes to create exactly the mask you need.
Filters. A filter allows for processing the image all at once. TwistedBrush includes the full range of image processing filters ready to use.
Tracing Paper. The tracing paper feature gives you the ability to turn your canvas into tracing paper so that you can see a reference image below it for use as a drawing guide. This is invaluable for many types of work.
Cloning. Cloning, taking image data from somewhere else and placing it into your painting, that is cloning. The source image for the TwistedBrush cloning brushes can be a different image or from another area of your current picture. The cloners can be used to render a photo as a artist drawing, or to touch-up a photo or do many things in-between.
Scripts. With scripts you can record your painting actions and play them back, recreating your painting from scratch. This has value for trying out different "what-if" scenarios, for teaching pusposes, for animation production when used with the AVI saving option or just for entertainment.
Pattern Brushes. There are a number of ArtSets that contain Pattern brushes. These brushes paint a pattern on your canvas as you paint. Adjust the size the pattern with the density slider. Categories of patterns include, surface, materials, nature and others.
Brush Shapes. Most any brush in TwistedBrush can be further enhanced with a shape.
Drawing Guides. Drawing guides are a visual aid that appears over your canvas to help you with perspective, distances, and general construction of your artwork. A large number of different drawing guides are included.
Image Brushes. Image brushes are powerful tools for both recreating the flow and feel of working with natural media but also for allowing for extraordinary painting effects. The Image Brushes : Basic ArtSet includes the brushes you need that when used in combination of captured images give you an unlimited supply of brushes.
Image Warp. When using the Image Warp tool you will be pulling, pushing, pinching, and stretching your image as if it was make of rubber or putty. These tools at the extreme case can be fun for wildly adjusting a photo as shown here. But used with more finese they are invaluble for making minor adjustments to your photos or artwork saving you countless hours or re-working in more labor intensive ways.
* Windows NT /XP / Vista / Windows 7
* 500mb disk space
* 1gb RAM (2gb or more recommended)
Here is what's new in 16.24:
Added - Added the Lay Transparency brush effect. This allows for proper transparency of brushes that make use of lay effects.
Added - Two new modes added to the Contrast Mask filter and the Photo Detailer filter.
Added - Detail Enhance solution added to the Special Effects category.
Added - Solutions Recover Detail Clean, Recover Detail Neutral and Recover Detail Vivid added to the Image Enhancement category of solutions.
Added - Solution Extreme Detail Neutral and Extreme Detail Vivid added to the Special Effects category of solutions.
Improved - The Hyper Contrast filter has some performance improvements. This helps a number of other filters that internally use this filter.
Improved - The Search feature of the Select Brush dialog will now also match against brush effects.
Changed - The brush effect Alpha Lay has been removed since it no longer is needed. Brushes that used it have been updated.
Fixed - The Pro Watercolor brushes could lead to incorrect results on other layers if the other layer had an Lay Alpha mix mode.
Fixed - A number of brushes from different ArtSets were not functioning properly due to changes introduced 2 releases back.
Size: 17.7 MB
Ashampoo Photo Commander v8.2.0
Ashampoo Photo Commander v8.2.0 Portable
The only tool you need for organizing, editing, presenting and sharing your digital photos, with support for video and audio files too.
Ashampoo Photo Commander is probably the only tool you need for organizing, editing, sharing and presenting your digital photos. In addition to this it can also be used for managing your audio and video files, with high-quality integrated players.
Finding photos is easy, no matter how big your collection is: You can sort and search for images and duplicate images by names, tags and other attributes, view your collection by folder or date, view thumbnail previews of all your images and more. Instant previews and full-screen mode are always just a click away, along with integrated viewers and players for video and audio files.
All the photo editing tools you need are included, you don’t need additional software: Enhance your images with the one-click optimizer. Remove the “red eyes” from flash photos, adjust colors, contrast, hue and many other parameters, resize, crop, rotate and add a wide range of special effects, including some brand-new effects in version 8.
After editing you can then use the many integrated creativity tools to turn your photos into slide shows with music, web albums, photo collages, calendars and more. There’s also a Photo Collage tool that creates an attractive collage of multiple photos in seconds, with a 3D effect so that the result looks like a real collage of photos on a pin board with a background.
What’s new in version 8
Version 8 is a major update with countless improvements, but it focuses primarily on making everything even easier to use and more efficient than ever before. We have gone through every feature of the program and fine-tuned it to make a great product even better. New users will love how easy everything is to use, existing users will feel at home immediately, but with better tools and even faster, smoother performance.
* Many improvements in the user interface
* New calendar mode: Display images in all selected folders in a single list, sorted by year, month and date
* New filmstrip browser mode: Shows thumbnails as a “rolling filmstrip” below a preview window
* New multiple folder preview: Shows contents of all selected folders in a single window, including sub-folders
* New function to add descriptions to photos – displayed as a caption and stored in the photo, readable by other programs
* Improved editing tools with anti-aliasing for all objects for smoother images and higher quality
* Instant printing for single and multiple photos – just click and select Print for an instant Print dialog with preview
* Even better interactive full-screen mode for photos and videos
* Faster photo viewer with better zoom features
* New, more effective method for finding duplicate photos
* Improved resizing quality, new photo effects
Size: 96.9 MB
Mediachance Photo Brush v5.25
Mediachance Photo Brush v5.25 Portable
Photo-Brush 5 is image editor, painting program, picture retouching tool, photo enhancer and RAW Image Browser for Windows XP and Vista. Over the years we added many rich tools and effects for photo adjusting and photo retouching found in much more expensive professional tools. And there are also some effects and tools you can hardly find elsewhere.
Photo-Brush has many of the tools and features of the much more expensive professional packages.
But it has also many new and unique tools.
* Open and work on many images at the same time
* Load an save Exif information from digital camera jpg files
* More than 30 different Brushes
* Each brush have its own libraries of predefined variations
* You can paint not only with color but also with texture - many variations
* Image Nozzle for spraying cute images
* Support for PSP Picture Tubes
* Natural and artistic brushes simulate real painting techniques
* Using cloning techniques you can turn photography into painted art
* 3D brushes simulates shaded pipes or ropes
* Support for pressure sensitive tablets
* Texture pick can make a seamless texture from any part of your image
* TWAIN support for scanners and digital cameras
* Support also for 32 bit film scanners
* Support for Adobe compatible plug-in filters (*.8bf)
* Filter plug-ins can even be used across the nettwork
* Photo-Brush can search for the plug-ins
* Support for external procedure plug-ins called Extras (*.xtr)
* Many standad image adjusting tools and color corrections
* Automatic enhancing of images from digital cameras and scanners
* Many build-in filters and effects
* Photo Retouch brushes can "paint" contrast, sharpness, color corrections etc..
* Special Brushes for Red eye removal or cleaning of the skin, warping
* Adding beautiful Lens flares or sparkles to your images.
* Antialiased text with rendered shadows or 3D look
* The Rubber Stamp can cycle - wrap on the image
* 12 standard modes for any brush, image nozzle, stamp or othe retouching and special effect brushes.
* Edge-Smart Brush mode for edge - sensitive painting
* Multiple Undo and Redo
* Colorize images
* The help file explains each tool and procedure with examples and detailed 'behind the scene" descriptions
* Support for major image formats including PNG, JPG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA and Adobe PSD
* Fast loading
* RAW support
Size: 14.7 MB
Ulead COOL 3D Production Studio v1.0.1
Ulead COOL 3D Production Studio v1.0.1 Portable
Ulead® COOL 3D™ Production Studio is a new breed of 3D animation software for high-quality video production. Streamline your 3D text and graphics with advanced tools to produce professional-looking animation.
Sophisticated 3D Objects
Design sophisticated 3D text and objects with intuitive tools. You can use pre-made shapes and styles or create them by scratch. COOL 3D Production Studio imports the most popular 2D and 3D file formats.
Powerful Effects & Animation Control
Drag and drop hundreds of customizable backdrops and animation effects. Apply video backgrounds and add audio to your creations. Use magic, natural texture and particle effects for dynamic-looking animations.
COOL 3D Production Studio exports files out to a variety of formats -- video files, alpha-channel video overlays, Web animations, images, and 3D models. You can also import a COOL 3D Production Studio project file into Ulead video editors' timelines.
* Intel® Pentium™ II compatible processors or above (Intel® Pentium™ III 800MHz recommended)
* Microsoft® Windows® 98, 2000, Me and XP
* 64MB RAM (256MB RAM recommended)
* 128MB available hard disk space (250MB recommended)
* DirectX® 8.1 driver or above
* Display card with 4MB display memory (32MB recommended) which supports DirectX® 7 or above
* Hi Color or True Color display adapter and monitor
* CD-ROM Drive
* Windows compatible pointing device
Size: 33.2 MB
Today, there have been 1 visitors (10 hits) on this page!